Sunday, June 03, 2007

Relaxing weekend at countryside

Last weekend was great!

Tarmo's mom was here and we gave kitties with her when she left home and went on Thursday to Savonranta. We visited Tarmo's grandparents and went to his cottage. And it was so relaxing! We slept 12 hours, went to sauna and I even jumped into (really cold) lake! We cooked and read books. Next day we went back to Savonranta and came home today. Weather was nice! And kitties enjoyed the countryside too. At least I hope so. Muaha!

The cottage

Lake scenery

We wondered how the kitties let us sleep in peace and this was why. They had found Tarmo's moms threads. It was so nice to roll them back. And of course kitties wanted to help with cleaning!

And I fell in love with Tarmo's moms new kitchen. I love the colors and that thing in the middle! I'm too tired to even think its Finnish name. The bus was hot and noisy and the kitties kept beeping almost all the way home. Or Neko beeped. She was so upset, poor thing. It was too hot to travel for them. But now it's nice to be back home.

And Pollo ate a bee. But luckily it didn't sting him.

And I rally should start to work beginning next week. And I will. I really needed this weekend. Now I'm not so tired of doing all things.

And I realized one thing a while ago. On Spring, when my menstruation wasn't right, I slept all the time. So maybe it was some kind of burn out or a big stress. Though I didn't realize it.

I had funny dream last night. I met (IRL) this girl from Germany who is also coming to Iowa next Fall (I've seen her photo once) and she was with me at Iowa (in the dream now). Iowa was in Helsinki and Tarmo was there too though only one day. I was surprised because I didn't have to share my room with someone else but had my own room. There was a bed and some chair but our desks were at living room (and they were way too small). We lived next to a monastery where we could rent a bike and there was a library too.

The monastery came to my dream because we went to Valamo's monastery on Saturday. It was a beautiful place but there wasn't anything more. But it was nice to sit in the car while Tarmo drove. I've always enjoyed traveling in a car. And traveling as it self.


But I'm too tired to write anything more. Not that much anything else had happened. Muaha!

No comments: