Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dyeing and Midsummer

Nothing much new. Grandmoms funeral is next month on the same day we'd have a party here for a couple of friends, but I need to go to the funeral. Of course I'll go. Tarmo might come too.

Last weekend we went to Harbors Night and Sira went to wrestle. It was hilarious!



We'll go to Tarmos parents cottage next weekend to celebrate Midsummer. There will be 10 people. Kitties will go to Tarmos mom. Can't wait!

I shot some pics of this family and they'll pay me for that! I still should do some work for them but I haven't got the time. I already worked with my cell pics several hours today. I did some dyeing and got some dim results. I'll use stronger concentrations tomorrow.

SH-SY5Y

This pic isn't informative but pretty. I had to learn all by my self how to make these pics from BW pics. It took few hours too last night. But now I know how to do it!

My day rhythm is funny. I've always been able to wake early but now I'm up until midnight and all tired at morning (I still wake up every day at 7 am). But I'll fix that starting next week. I'll try to invert my day schedule as much as I can. Then it'll be easier to go to US and (I hope) then the jet lag won't be that terrible. Eight hours backwards. I'd be happy to make even few hours change.

But we'll go to BBQ and chat about next weekend at our back yard.

No comments: