Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Miracle!

Oh this just can't be true!!!
Grandmom will survive. They were injecting contrast matter in her and the blockage opened!!! Mom said she's live and kicking. Muaha. My super grandmother!

But now the issue is where she'll stay. She can't live alone anymore without constant supervision. I think she'll be hospitalized and that would be good. She's still weak but won't die in a days.

I can't do nothing but laugh. If someone survives from intestinal blockage, thats grand mom. It almost killed my mom and she was young and healthy then!

I just can't believe this. Unbelievable.

Now I'm in a good mood again.

And my apoptosis test worked well! NOW the dying went well and we got perfect pics. If only I just hadn't messed up with the concentrations, they would be perfect. Though I'll do them anyway again, the nanotubes will be needed to solve in some solvent we haven't figured out yet. And I played with my cells today in a such a way that I don't need to wake up at 4am next week when we need to leave at 9am to party midsummer into Tarmo's cottage.

And I went through my closets today because we'll reserve a table from a flea market to sell our stuff. I marked these words into my brain "Lose everything you can't remember when you have worn them last time, you'll get new ones from US". Muaha.

Super!

No comments: