Monday, June 25, 2007

Midsummer

It was fun. We left on Thursday at 9 am, went to pizza, bought some groceries and at 2 pm we were there. We sang a bit before all the others arrived, then we ate and jumped with a rope! It was so fun that we had to buy another one too. And our legs got really sore but it didn't bother us at all. We ate too much and more. Four days went too fast and I could've been there few days more though it was nice to return home. And the whole time everyone were nice, we needed only one comment on someones behavior but after that it was quite nice. Weather could've been a bit warmer and sunnier but it was ok. We were quite a lot outside and the mosquitoes were a nuisance. But all in all the trip was really nice. I relaxed and didn't think work at all. Here's some pics:


Jump baby jump!


Still jumping.


I also tested my camera under water.


Some nice scenery at night.


Bonfire.


And still jumping.


I needed to test this video thing. J-P greets the others and some jumping.

I was really confused today. I was going to do wrong works and didn't remember what I should have been doing. But I did all things that I could do, I was supposed to take some photos but the computer said I didn't have enough space and I couldn't take any pics. I'll try again on Thursday. Tomorrow I'll stay home and edit some pics and try to write something.

No comments: